- All rates are mentioned during room search are inclusive of the government tax and service charge.
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Reservations will be released automatically if full payment is not received by the hotel.
- Should guest arrive without prepayment, the Hotel reserves the right to collect full payment upon check-in.
- Check-in time is 1.00 pm and check-out time is 12.00 noon.
- Early check-in is subject to room availability.
- For late check-out requests, an additional charge will be applied.
Hotel Rules And Management policies
In Order to make your stay as pleasant as possible, the hotel’s Management requests your co-operation in observing the following as an agreement between the guest and Hotel under which rooms are permitted to be used by the guest(s):-
1. Check-in / Arrival
Check-in time is at 1.00 pm; please present your Identity card, Passport, or Temporary Residence Card upon Check-in. By Law, visitors must present personal documents for hotel records upon request such as hotel voucher/confirmation.
2. Check out / Departure
Check-out time is at 12.00 noon; please inform the reception if you wish to retain your room beyond this time. The extension will be given depending on the availability.
3. Early Check-in & Late Check-out
We are pleased to accommodate early arrival, subject to availability. Please make your request as early as possible to ensure availability. To guarantee an early arrival, the room must be booked and paid for the prior night.
4. Settlement of Bills
Bills must be settled upon check-in either by cash, Debit or credit card.
5. Damage to Hotel Property
The guest will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the Hotel property caused by themselves, their guests, or any person for whom they are responsible.
6. Luggage Storage & Indemnity Form
Subject to availability of the storage space, the guest can store luggage in the luggage room, at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause.
The Hotel’s Management reserves the right to require a guest to leave if he/she is causing a disturbance, annoying other guests or Hotel staff, or is behaving in an unacceptable manner. It is agreed that the guest will conduct him/herself in a respectable manner and will not cause any nuisance or annoyance within the hotel premise.
8. Photographs & Video’s
Using photographs and video’s taken in the hotel (without written permission) for commercial or public purposes is illegal. Those who do so will be subject to prosecution.